airavata-dev mailing list archives

From AMILA RANATUNGA <newair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research project on integrating geoservices with Apache Airavata
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:41:42 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for co-operation and guidance towards this project and
your willingness to in cooperate with us. Since we are doing our background
research we are looking into how these projects works and what we can make
out of those ( Airavata and SIS integration).

The flow you have given get us some understanding about the  Snow project
for the U.S. National Climate Assessment. We would like to have more
details about this project if you have so,  to get some overall
understanding.

Thank You !