airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Facing problems while running bes test cases
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:26:49 GMT
Hi Airavata Devs,

I am facing a ssl handshake exception if I include hadoop dependencies
in the gfac-core project. The test cases are running fine if I exclude
them from the project.

These kind of problems will occur more frequently if you continue to
add more providers, and gfac-core will explode with hundreds of
dependencies. By chance if any provider fails due to a dependency
clash then I am pretty sure that it will be a maintenance nightmare
for you guys :).  May be you could avoid this more delicately by
managing multiple class loaders, or could use an OSGI framework.

Best Regards,

Shahbaz

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich