airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Unicore depenedencies to maven central
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:58:55 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Hosting dependencies on (non-third party) public repositories is quite
natural in open source. But it is not easy for Unicore to move all the
project distributions on any other repository at this moment.
Nevertheless we will consider this in the future versions, but cannot
promise on any distribution right now.

Best Regards,

Shahbaz

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Shahbaz,
>
> As part of the Apache project practices, we have been trying to move away from any custom
maven repos. For any 3rd party dependencies which are not available from maven central, sonatype
provides a open source maven repo [1] which gets indexes to maven central [2].

> Can you please consider adding Unicore dependencies to [1] so we can remove the need
for having  a 3rd party repo [3]?

> Thanks,
> Suresh
>
> [1]  - https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide