airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uniqueness of Airavata
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:37:46 GMT
Hi Shahani,

I totally agree. I think we should all combine the learning into wiki pages. We can grant
karma to a contribution area on wiki for all students and then later mine all that documentation
(vetted by the PMC) into official website documentation. As Chris pointed out there are workflow
surveys and taxonomies.

We can either have elaborate technical reports or short questioner like [1].

Suresh

[1] - http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/swf-survey/