airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Uniqueness of Airavata
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:32:21 GMT

Here's also a summary from 2007:

Yolanda Gil, Ewa Deelman, Mark H. Ellisman, Thomas Fahringer, Geoffrey
Fox, Dennis Gannon, Carole A. Goble, Miron Livny, Luc Moreau, Jim
Myers: Examining the Challenges of Scientific Workflows. IEEE Computer
40(12): 24-32 (2007)

You can probably find a free PDF from Google Scholar.  I'm sure
Geoffrey Fox has a PDF up on his publication page.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Examining+the+Challenges+of+Scientific+Workflows.&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C15

Marlon