airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Frequent release builds
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:55:33 GMT
Great point Chris, you beat me on pointing this out.

Lahiru,

Airavata has a official RC area for calling these release evaluations. Checkin either source
or binaries to svn airavata dev desi [1] and post the urls's. For 0.6 release Saminda has
a similar question and I meant to update the release management instructions but fell through
the cracks. I will do so soon.

Cheers,
Suresh
[1] - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/