airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing WorkflowContextHeaderBuilder to API
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:13:08 GMT
Hi Amila,

You need to create a ExerimentAdvancedOptions object and then you can pass it to runExperiment.
I hope following code can help.

ExperimentAdvanceOptions options = airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().createExperimentAdvanceOptions(
				workflowName, username, null);

options.getCustomWorkflowOutputDataSettings().addNewOutputDataSettings(setOutputNodeName,
setOutputLocation,
				registryURL, false);
String experimentId = airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().runExperiment(workflowName, workflowInputs,
options);

Thanks
Raminder