airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7 release plan
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:15:21 GMT
Hi Danushka,

Thats good to hear. Is this related to the GSoC project [1] Milinda did last summer which
is now committed to the trunk [2]?

If you are intended to contribute back features, it will be nice is you can request a branch
and frequently submit patches to it. In the CTR (Commit Then Review) mode which Airavata follows,
big commits are very tough to review. Smaller commits get better attention.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-357
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-749