airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013 Participation
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:35:24 GMT
Welcome to Airavata. Quickstart is a good starting point. You can find more details about the
project and usage on the wiki [1] page. Playing with the code always help. Danushka and others
have put together a wiki page on airavata and related literature [3], which can be useful.
I will suggest you to go through Uniqueness of Airavata email thread [2]. Please feel free
to ask any design/code/documentation questions to the list.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/index
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airavata-dev/201303.mbox/%3CCAF4V%3D3GoXOcVtS_j3%3DByoPORd%3D7j83AJzxiG%2Boyi7CG3F%3Dud%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Related+Research+Literature

Thanks