airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tests in Airavata
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:24:50 GMT
Hi Amila,

Ofcourse + 1 for the approach in general. I think you are proposing this at the right time.
This should really help out for GSoC projects. I can clearly see how your wiki document can
be followed and it is easy for both student and mentor to contribute and review.

I am wondering on practical logistics of employing TDD for Airavata development in general.
Any thoughts? I think if we make it a practice now it will have a long pay off and we are
starting to see code base getting out of control in terms of build breaking.

Suresh