airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Airavata on Windows
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:52:07 GMT
We definitely have to fix this... Having no one in the developer team using
windows we completely forgot to test it in windows... While it is unlikely
Airavata will be used on a production system hosted on a windows, it does
make it easier for new users on windows to try it out. You are welcome to
provide a patch to fix the issue for windows...