airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shruthi Jeganathan <sjega...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Apache airavata credential-store build failing
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:43:33 GMT
Thanks for the quick help. The release version works fine. Initially I
tried building the HEAD revision from trunk which seems to have a problem.

I'm facing another issue regarding startup. I downloaded
apache-airavata-server-0.6-bin.zip<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/airavata/0.6/apache-airavata-server-0.6-bin.zip>
and
extracted it. I tried to run airavata-server.bat. But it fails because in
the batch file, the statement cd "%AIRAVATA_HOME%\standalone-server\bin"
refers to a directory  'standalone-server' which is not present in the
distribution. Am I missing out something here?

Thanks,
Shruthi.