airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Airavata on Windows
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:06:32 GMT
I have filed a ticket [1] and attached a patch there. Please review and
apply it. I will host a Windows distribution shortly so that you could
verify it if you have access to a Java run-time on Windows.

Saminda : I am not quite sure about the formalities but we can just host
the fixed start up scripts in a scratch space and announce it on the dev
list. Anyways let me know show you are planning to  go about doing that.

Please also note that XBaya does not seem to work on Windows as well. I
will file a ticket and submit a patch for that well in a little while.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-772

Thanks,
Danushka