airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Triggering a workflow
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:49:47 GMT
Hi All,

I have a requirent to trigger a workflow on completion of another workflow's successfully
execution. Use case is, there is a main workflow for data processing and post processing workflow
to run lot of outputs produced during previous steps in parallel. Steps can be built as one
workflow but then the workflow becomes complicated and difficult to restart in case of execution
failures. It will also take away flexibility to run post processing on different data sets.
I want these as separate workflows for validation and for flexibility. Is it possible in Airavata?
if yes, please share. If no, what do you think?

Thanks
Raminder