airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject URI type workflow output
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:52:02 GMT
Hi Dev,

In case of a workflow service with URI output, we are expecting application to writing output
location into stdout and then we are retuning the location as URI type. According to me that
output is of string type. URI type outputs are files created in outputData directory and we
get that list and return the location with gridftp server prefix. This URI can be used by
next service to download the file locally if its not already local. We need to enhance out
application schema for user to provide name or name pattern of the file name to support multiple
URI type in same application. If we want to keep both the type of URI type we need to come
up with different types or some other condition/flag. Please suggest!
I have attached a sample test code to following JIRA task.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-765

Thanks
Raminder