airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC Channel or a google community for Airavata?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:30:42 GMT
Hi All,

I now registered a IRC channel for airavata on free node #airavata. i will add the information
and website on popular IRC clients and so on.

I know we all use google Skype and other mechanism for IM, instead if we all shift to a common
IRC channel, it might benefit potential interested community to come and observe or participate.

Suresh