airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:06:26 GMT
Hi Saminda,

Is the RC3 is for one more round of testing or voting?

I want to go through all the license, notice in the new distribution structure and update
them as needed. Unless some one beats me on it, I plan to do it tomorrow morning. If its testing
RC then please do not stop for these updates. But please wait before you call the release,
looks like there are few dependencies added without the L&N files.

Thanks,
Suresh
On Jan 21, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow (22.01.2013 UTC) I'm planning to freeze the trunk & put the RC3
> build having the latest updates & fixes. If you are working on fixing any
> issues & need more time please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Saminda
>
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Amila Jayasekara
> <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi Amila,

>> workflow
>> scenarios

>> client

>> name
>> jdbc

>>> +1 this is not a blocker for the release. In default configuration jdbc
>> url
>>> has username/password in authenticators.xml, so user might do the smae
>> with
>>> mysql and it doesn't work.
>>
>> Hi Lahiru,
>>
>> I corrected default authenticators.xml in webapp. Thank you for pointing
>> this.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amila
>>

>>> Regards
>>> Lahiru

>> file

Can
>> you

>> *apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
>> *apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT.war +

ODI
databases
>> need
in the source