airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <ra...@ogce.org>
Subject Re: Connecting Application Service to my output
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 02:21:27 GMT
This looks like a registry error. Can you try to use Xbaya in airavata-trunk/modules/distribution/xbaya-gui/target/apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz?
All the distribution are in airavata-trunk/modules/distribution/ folder. Please let me know
if you need some instruction to work with new distribution structure.

Thanks
Raminder
On Jan 7, 2013, at 6:28 PM, Pedro da Silveira wrote:

> Hi Raminder,
>
> After I got the error message shown in my last email, I closed and opened
> the XBaya and tried to import the workflow from the Registry again , but my
> workflow had disappeared.
> I created a new workflow. I created a new App. Services and configured to
> run at Ranger with three Inputs and one Output.
>
> Input       Pwscf_Input      String
> Input       Mg                    URI
> Input       Oca                   URI
> Output    Pwscf_Output     URI
>
> I saved this new workflow in the the registry and one copy in my local
> desktop.
> Now in the XBaya Dashboard my App. Service has the three option to connect
> all three inputs and one output. This time I could connect them correctly.
> It looks exactly how I was expecting.
>
> I just don't know why my previous workflow didn't accept the linkage from
> the App. Service to the output and only allowed to connect one Input to
> App. Services.
>

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Pedro da Silveira <pedrorcs@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Raminder,
>>
>> I am also using the code from the trunk. The version is 0.6.
>>
>> This is the directory where I launch the Xbaya.
>>
>> airavata_trunk/trunk/modules/integration-tests/target/tests/apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin
>>
>> This is the directory where I launch the airavata-server.sh
>>
>> airavata_trunk/trunk/modules/integration-tests/target/tests/apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin
>>

>> I saved my workflow in the registry. Sometimes when I just start the Xbaya
>> and call import => Workflow from Registry I get the error message:
>>

>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error
>> invoking API
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.client.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl.getWorkflows(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:191)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.client.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl.getWorkflows(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:323)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.registry.RegistryAccesser.getOGCEWorkflowTemplateList(RegistryAccesser.java:81)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.RegistryLoaderWindow$1.run(RegistryLoaderWindow.java:95)
>> Caused by: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: GET
>> http://localhost:8080/airavata-registry/api/userwfregistry/get/workflowsreturned
a response status of 204 No Content