airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC4
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:03:59 GMT
I validated the following using the tar.gz distributions,

- Airavata Server & Airavata XBaya startups
- 5 & 10 minute tutorials
- Basic use cases of Airavata API [an exception occured
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-750 but a Workaround was
possible]
- Validated the signatures

The release looks solid.