airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Invoking API
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:27:38 GMT
Thanks Supun. I'll look at this issue which you are facing. While you are
at it you may have noticed that the screenshots in [1] are a little
outdated. You are welcome to provide patches with new screenshots and/or
contribute more by suggestions/patches on how to improve those pages based
on your user experience.

Regards,
Saminda

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com