airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: registry.properties is required when we use airavata-client code
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:46:26 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I've updated the code to use the airavata-server/client properties files to
get any registry related settings in the absence of registry.properties
file.[1]

*Note:
Selecting whether to use server or client properties file is based on an
system variable of which the value represents that its in server mode or
client mode. This detail is accessible via the class AiravataUtils[2].
Assumption here is that server mode is established whenever a service is
started up. For example look at GFacService[3] line 86.*

Regards,
Saminda

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-698
2.