airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC3
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:09:32 GMT
Hi Devs,

My apologies for the late RC3 due to a delay on my part. Please bare with
me for one last test cycle before we call for a vote.  You will find the
RC3 ready for testing @
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.6/RC3/. As before please
test and report any issues to the jira [2].

Following distributions are available [1] for testing,
*Server distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
*[Standalone-Server] - *apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[Server-As-a-WebApp] - apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT-war.zip*
*Client distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
*[API-Client] *- apache-airavata-client-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[GUI-Client] *- apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[GUI-Client] - *apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-jnlp.zip
*Source pack*
apache-airavata-0.6-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

*Here are some pointers for testing*
- Verify the fixed issues[3]
- Verify the basic workflow composition/execution/monitoring scenarios from
Airavata 5 & 10 min tutorials [4],[5]
- Verify basic use-cases for Airavata API [6] are working
- Verify client usecases relating to Paramberoo & ODI
- Verify the stability with derby & mysql backend databases
- Verify that the XBaya JNLP distribution works (we need documentation on
how to deploy it)
- Verify deploying Airavata server in a tomcat distribution (we need
documentation on how to deploy it)
- Verify that the unit tests & integration tests in the source pack

Thanks,
Saminda

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.6/RC3/
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA