airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC3
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:03:39 GMT
Hi,

I was able to run the 5min and 10mins tutorials.

I was able to deploy the airvata web app on Tomcat with the default
configuration. The server started up successfully but when I setup Airavata
to talk to a mysql backend I'm getting the error [1]. Before starting
Airavata, I dropped my previous database which contains Airavata
configurations and created a new database.

[1] - http://pastebin.com/eg73vS3f

--
Regards,
Heshan Suriyaarachchi