airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC3
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:17:00 GMT
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Heshan Suriyaarachchi <
> heshan.suriyaarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was able to run the 5min and 10mins tutorials.
> >
> > I was able to deploy the airvata web app on Tomcat with the default
> > configuration. The server started up successfully but when I setup
> Airavata
> > to talk to a mysql backend I'm getting the error [1]. Before starting
> > Airavata, I dropped my previous database which contains Airavata
> > configurations and created a new database.
> >
> this is because you haven't created database tables.

Yes, but when I try to manually run the scripts I'm getting following error
while creating tables.

$ mysql -u root -p --database=persistent_data <
../webapps/airavata-server/WEB-INF/classes/database_scripts/data-mysql.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 37: Table 'persistent_data.CONFIGURATION'
doesn't exist

> > [1] - http://pastebin.com/eg73vS3f
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com
> > >wrote:

> > > U mean including the distribution dowloading time ? :)

> > > tutorials. I
> > as

> > glahiru@gmail.com

> > configuration
> > > scenarios

> > > samindaw@gmail.com

If
> > you

> Please
> > > bare
 You
> will
> > > find
As
> > > before

> > > *apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
> > > apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT-war.zip*
> apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
> *apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-jnlp.zip

ODI