airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC3
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:42:23 GMT
Hi Amila,

If this fails when we configure airavata-server.properties in to a
different database, Ideally we should read this configuration from one
place..

I think this is redundant information user have to configure ...IMHO we
should read this database configuration from airavata-server.properties.

Regards
Lahiru

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Amila Jayasekara
<thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Raminder Singh
> <raminderjsingh@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have created a JIRA task to document this step.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-716
>
> Thanks Chathuri, for fixing this.
> Regards,
> Amila
>

> > Raminder
> > On Jan 25, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Heshan Suriyaarachchi wrote:
> >
> >> I think we need to add these to documentation :)

> Airavata

new packs.

on my part. Please
a vote.  You will