airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject airavata-client.properties file in xbaya distribution
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:02:46 GMT
Hi all,

I think we do not use airavata-client.properties in xbaya-gui but I can see
that file in the distribution, I just ran a simple Echo workflow without
airavata-client.properties and worked fine. If you think there any
use-cases please reply. I am going to delete this file from xbaya-gui
distribution which will not confuse the users. Ideally users only have to
configure the registry service URL and give proper credentials to connect
to registry in xbaya side.

Regards
Lahiru

--