airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC3
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:48:49 GMT
Hi All,

I ran airavata-client and registered some services and created a workflow
and ran it on trestles, first I have tested with default configuration and
then I have hosted the war files and pointed on mysql and both scenarios
worked.

Then I ran a complex workflow after registering those applications using a
client code and ran the workflow on trestles and worked fine.
Configurations was pointing to a remote mysql instance.

Everything worked fine !

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer