airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration is bit confusing in airavata
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:42:44 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

OK, then we need to remove those data from airavata-server.properties file.

I figured out we have to have the same configuration (registry.properties
file with all the database configuration in the client side too).

I do not think this is write ! If anyone think this is correct please
correct me, otherwise I will create a jira for this.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer