airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:46:47 GMT
Hi Pedro,

It seems you are not getting any of the notifications from Lonestar,
Ideally you should be getting Job is pending, active, done messages then
you should get bunch of messages after the job is finished.

Normally this happens when our LoggingNotification (Notifiable class) is
not receiving any messages and normally the cause the machine you are
running airavata cannot create a connection to the grid...

We will try to test it with a simple workflow and get back to you.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer