airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:09:49 GMT
Hi Raman,

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Raminder Singh
<raminderjsingh@gmail.com>wrote:

> For the ODI project to function, i want some of the notification message
> improvements in 0.6. I have created following issues.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-734
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-735
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-736

I have fixed other issues except AIRAVATA-735 , as Suresh commented on
Jira, we do not expect users to read inputs/outputs from notifications, We
are saving full workflow inputs/outputs and provide methods to get full
owrkfow inputs/outputs other than node specific inputs/outputs.

Please kindly verify these issues in next RC and close these issues. If you
have further issues, please report them, so that we can fix them by the
time next RC.

Regards
Lahiru

> Thanks
> Raminder
>
> On Jan 21, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena wrote:
>
> > Hi Saminda,
> >
> > AIRAVATA-730 is fixed now.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Chathuri
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena
> > <kamalasini@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Saminda,
> >>
> >> I need to fix AIRAVATA-730. Will let you know once I commit the changes.
> >>
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Chathuri

> plan
> for

mysql and both

> the

> there
variables are
> and

> and

jdbc url with
> user
> from

> is
> password
It could

and change the

<

war artifact...

Gunathilake <

I think to keep the
file too.

Wijeratne <

ready for testing @
> Can
jira [2]?

[1],
zip & tar.gz formats)
> apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

[4],[5]
API [6] are working
to Paramberoo & ODI
& mysql backend databases