airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing dependency for airavata-api
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 00:28:30 GMT
On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also shall we document these finer details? I can think of few other places
> where such parallel changes are unavoidable.

Would be really nice if we can verify this during build time. Just
wondering whether there is any facility in maven assembly plugin for
this. Another thing we can do is to build set-of integration tests
over embedded tomcat distribution and airavata-client distribution.
This way we can identify failures during build time.

Thanks
Amila