airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:51:08 GMT
Hi devs,
I am Supun Nakandala, Computer Science & Engineering Undergraduate from
University of Moratuwa. I'am passionate in getting involved in Airavata
project. I managed to checkout the source code and build it in my local
environment successfully (0.5 version). But when I execute
the airavata-server.sh script I get an error saying  "Unsupported
major.minor version 51.0". After searching in the internet I found that
this error is due to the mismatch between compiling environment and the run
time environment. But I couldn't fix it my self. I have attached the
link[1] to the complete log below . Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] https://gist.github.com/4657549

Thank you
Supun Nakandala