airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: airavata-client.properties file in xbaya distribution
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:51:06 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

We need airavata-client.properties in Xbaya distribution. This is added
when fixing AIRAVATA-710<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-710> .
Users can specify registry URL, default gateway and registry user in the
property file and when connecting to the registry those information will be
retrieved from that property file. So we will not be able to delete
airavata-client.properties file from XBaya distribution.

Regards,
Chathuri