airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC1
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:22:31 GMT
Following are verified in RC1.

   - verified 10 minutes sample. Failed to go through the 5 minutes sample
   since
   http://gw8.quarry.iu.teragrid.org:8090/axis2-samples/services/SimpleMathService?wsdl
is
   not available.
   - basic use case for Airavata API (running samples in the
   airavata-client distribution )
   - verified the stability with derby & mysql backend databases
   - verified that the unit tests & integration tests in the source pack
   - verified the fixed issues[3]

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri