airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro da Silveira <pedro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting Application Service to my output
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 22:26:58 GMT
Hi Raminder,

I am also using the code from the trunk. The version is 0.6.

This is the directory where I launch the Xbaya.
airavata_trunk/trunk/modules/integration-tests/target/tests/apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin

This is the directory where I launch the airavata-server.sh
airavata_trunk/trunk/modules/integration-tests/target/tests/apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin

I saved my workflow in the registry. Sometimes when I just start the Xbaya
and call import => Workflow from Registry I get the error message:

org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error
invoking API
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl.getWorkflows(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:191)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl.getWorkflows(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:323)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.registry.RegistryAccesser.getOGCEWorkflowTemplateList(RegistryAccesser.java:81)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.RegistryLoaderWindow$1.run(RegistryLoaderWindow.java:95)
Caused by: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: GET
http://localhost:8080/airavata-registry/api/userwfregistry/get/workflowsreturned
a response status of 204 No Content
at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientResponse.java:540)
at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientResponse.java:517)
at
org.apache.airavata.rest.client.UserWorkflowResourceClient.getWorkflows(UserWorkflowResourceClient.java:316)
at
org.apache.airavata.rest.client.RegistryClient.getWorkflows(RegistryClient.java:785)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl.getWorkflows(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:185)
... 3 more

Do you know why?

Thanks,