airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro da Silveira <pedro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting Application Service to my output
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 23:28:30 GMT
Hi Raminder,

After I got the error message shown in my last email, I closed and opened
the XBaya and tried to import the workflow from the Registry again , but my
workflow had disappeared.
I created a new workflow. I created a new App. Services and configured to
run at Ranger with three Inputs and one Output.

Input       Pwscf_Input      String
Input       Mg                    URI
Input       Oca                   URI
Output    Pwscf_Output     URI

I saved this new workflow in the the registry and one copy in my local
desktop.
Now in the XBaya Dashboard my App. Service has the three option to connect
all three inputs and one output. This time I could connect them correctly.
It looks exactly how I was expecting.

I just don't know why my previous workflow didn't accept the linkage from
the App. Service to the output and only allowed to connect one Input to
App. Services.