airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro da Silveira <pedro...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd:
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:34:52 GMT
Hi dev,

I setup a workflow on my Xbaya using the version

modules/distribution/xbaya-gui/target/apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin

The Airavata server I am using is:

modules/distribution/airavata-server/target/apache-airavata-server-0.6-SNAPSHOT/bin

I am sending a snapshot of my Application Service and my dashboard.

App Service
http://i49.tinypic.com/34ywkgi.jpg

Dashboard
http://i50.tinypic.com/15nrbyh.jpg

I submitted this workflow to Lonestar.
It transfered all files successfully, created the task and ran my task
successfully. Although, on dashboard it does not say if it finished or if
it still running. I mean, by looking on dashboard I don't know what is the
job status.

I checked directly on Lonestar file system and my tasks ran successfully,
exactly how I was expecting, but I still didn't get any reply on dashboard.
1 - Should I setup something on Xbaya that my dashboard would get the right
notification from Lonestar?

2 - Where is my output placed on my desktop? I checked on Lonestar file
system and it was there, but I don't know where the location in my desktop.

Thank you,