airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <rami...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: One workflow running two Application Service
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:09:07 GMT
Thanks Pedro for bringing this. I agree, we need to support jobs to share the working folders
in Airavata, at least jobs in same workflow. Application developers can make sure jobs are
not overriding output of each other. I have similar use case for Dark energy survey project.
 Thoughts?

Thanks
Raminder