airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re-architecture work in gfac-core
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 03:10:44 GMT
Hi Lahiru & Milinda,

Good to hear the GSOC project contributions are making into trunk. Can we please arrange for
a virtual hackethon and discuss the architecture and share the minutes to the mailing lists
and iterate on them until we arrive at a decision on the architecture changes?

A while ago I create a google plus community [1], please feel to add yourself so we have a
persistent hangout channel. (the community is yet to be verifies, after it is done, we should
get a #airavata url).

Suresh

[1] - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100700433662281905708