airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata Support at Stampede
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 00:08:33 GMT
Hi Pedro,

I attended Stampede user training yesterday and you can find some information about Stampede
here [1]. I am looking into how we can add Stampede support in Airavata. Currently it does
not have any grid services available and I am not sure about their plan to support Gram. They
have plan for y Grid certificates and GridFTP services but they are not available yet.  We
are planning to add support for GSISSH in case they will not have Gram. I will keep the list
posted about the progress.

Thanks
Raminder

1. http://www.tacc.utexas.edu/user-services/training/course-materials