airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.6 release plan
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:02:46 GMT
Hi team,

I'm not involved really right now, so please take my comments below for what it
is worth :)

Regarding the 0.6 release plan: aren't there a bit too many issues still
outstanding for 0.6 (22)? Or are those intended to be move to 0.7+?

Unrelated, but IMO much more important is the yet unscheduled AIRAVATA-396.
Its depending on AIRAVATA-406 which is scheduled for 1.0, but maybe that shoud
be regarded as kind of unscheduled too?
I do think this issue however is rather important, even if not a functional one,
so would suggest bumping its priority.

Kind regards, Ate

On 01/09/2013 03:21 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Glad to see lots of activity and testing going on. Can we wrap the release? I think we
are in a  good shape and we can probably do one RC and a testing marathon and see how it looks.
Saminda as you volunteered as a RM of this release, will you be able to follow the instructions
on [1] and steer the release?. Please add a [TESTING] prefix to the RC email so it will be
easy to manage and pay attention.