airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: January 2013 Board Report draft
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:15:09 GMT

Significant workflow registry revisions have also taken place during
this quarter.  Reimplementation based around OpenJPA was completed,
work on REST interfaces to registry occurred, as well as integration
with overarching API work.  Science gateway provenance requirements
were also taken into account in the redesign.

Marlon