airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.6 RC2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:39:22 GMT
For the ODI project to function, i want some of the notification message improvements in 0.6.
I have created following issues.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-734
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-735
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-736

Thanks
Raminder

On Jan 21, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena wrote:

> Hi Saminda,
>
> AIRAVATA-730 is fixed now.
>
> Regards,
> Chathuri
>

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena
> <kamalasini@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Saminda,
>>
>> I need to fix AIRAVATA-730. Will let you know once I commit the changes.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Chathuri
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Amila Jayasekara <
>> thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> structure and update them as needed. Unless some one beats me on it, I plan
>>> to do it tomorrow morning. If its testing RC then please do not stop for
>>> these updates. But please wait before you call the release, looks like
>>> there are few dependencies added without the L&N files.
>>>
>>> Also I guess we have to fix [1] before the release. (Guess Suresh is
>>> pointing to the same thing)
>>>
>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-670
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Amila

>>> RC3
>>> any

>>> glahiru@gmail.com>

>>> glahiru@gmail.com>

>>> configuration

>>> are
>>> required.

>>> So I
>>> has a
and

>>> read
It could
>>> be

>>> jdbc
>>> smae

>>> pointing

>>> samindaw@gmail.com>

war artifact...

to keep the
too.

Wijeratne <

for testing @
Can
[2]?

[1],
tar.gz formats)
>>> *apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.6-SNAPSHOT-jnlp.zip

API [6] are working
Paramberoo & ODI
mysql backend databases
works (we need