airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: schema namespaces and hosting location
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 21:29:45 GMT
Hi All,

I apologize for not realizing there are hard coded schema constants. I updated them for now.
I will create a JIRA to eliminate all of these hard coded xml parsing and use the beans instead.

Suresh

On Dec 1, 2012, at 5:04 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I went with lazy consensus [1] for this change. If you have any modifications or concerns
with these changes, please let me know and I will revert the commit and address your comments/concerns.

location attribute and pulling them from personal websites, example - http://people.apache.org/~lahiru/GFacParameterTypes.xsd

>> How about we follow standard practice and unify all of them to a identical target
namespace and also add a month and year to the namespace? That will change this namespaces
to:
>> http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/2012/12  and also host them from the airavata
web svn location so any of us could commit changes to?