airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separation out Server & Client binary distributions in Airavata
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:54:15 GMT
Since Amila is busy with integration tests, I can work on having multiple
build distribtuions. My plan is to have three separate directories in
distribution and build these above three packs on them.

Those would be airavata-server, xbaya-gui, airavata-client .. inside
distribution folder.

Thanks
Lahiru

--