airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding embedded tomcat as the default server for Airavata
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 21:32:09 GMT
Hi Amila,

Please do the integration test work based on the given structure. Before
fix that I need to handle out rest service, so u don't have to start it
with cargo, once when I work on some further structure change i will change
the integration tests too.

I prefer u send a patch when u come to a working state with integration
test.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Lahiru