airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple build profiles in root pom.xml
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 17:35:54 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I already removed those additional profiles from my local copy. But
still I am keeping an additional profile just to build airavata
without integration tests. So this change will go with integration
tests.

Thanks
Amila

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarachchi@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> These were added earlier as per the requirement of [1]. I don't think these
>> build profiles are used now (but I'm not sure) and they are not upto date.
>> If these profiles are not needed, it's better to remove them.
>>
>> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-348
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Amila Jayasekara
>> <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Root pom.xml contains multiple build profiles. This is bit confusing
>>> and it is good if we can have a single (default) build profile. We can
>>> build Airavata fairly quickly and I dont see a good reason to have
>>> multiple build profiles. Also we cannot make sure all these profiles
>>> are upto date.
>>>
>>> Any objections in keeping default profile and removing rest ?
>
> Since there was not much discussion on this thread, shall we assume lazy consensus and
clean this up? I anyway want to revisit all the pom's to ensure LICENSE & NOTICE are up
to date. While I am at it, I can clean up the profiles as well.