airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration tests module in Airavata
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:49:10 GMT
Yes. Still there are few "SEVERE" level log messages popping out
during server startup and server shutdown. As per now server log
scanning tests are disabled. Need work with Lahiru and others to fix
these "SEVERE" level logs (during startup and shutdown) and enable all
tests.

Thanks
Amila

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks Amila for the contribution. These tests should help smoothen the development a
lot. We need to carefully look at Jenkins outputs and see which failures we have to mark build
failure. I was just looking at a sample [2]