airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Separation out Server & Client binary distributions in Airavata
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 04:54:31 GMT
A big + 1, this was long overdue. Thanks Saminda and Amila for initiating and jumping onto
this.

We may also want to consider creating the JNLP as part of the default build. For instance,
we can have a associated JNLP bundled with the server. That way we can have users directly
click on JNLP and launch XBaya which is pointed to the server.

Cheers,
Suresh