airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@iu.edu>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Amila Jayasekara as Airavata PMC member/committer
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:13:06 GMT
Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Amila Jayasekara to become
a committer and PMC member based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Amila Jayasekara to Airavata.

Cheers,
Suresh

(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)